Lake Champlain Fishing South Fishing Map
This LARGE PRINT Lake Chart details all of the Major Fishing Areas and pinpoints dozens of specific areas for the major species caught in the area. (Large and Smallmouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Walleye, Muskie, Northern Pike, Salmon & Trout). Many areas have GPS positions. Grass and Marsh areas are also identified. Marinas are listed as well as popular Boat Ramps.
From the south, side “A” starts at Whitehall N.Y. and continues north to Burlington Vt. The reverse side continues north from Willsboro Point and Shelburne Bay to Cumberland Head and Savage Island.
Information from 3 NOAA Charts; 14782, 14783, 14784. WGS84-World Mercator Datum.
Chart is 25" X 38" and is folded to 7" X 14"
25" x 38"
Add to Cart
Waterproof Charts are designed specifically for recreational boaters, fishermen and divers. These charts are beautifully printed on synthetic paper for use on deck in any weather, rain, or spray!
Great features for one affordable price:
- Waterproof - using their own patented design.
- Tear resistant - you can't ruin them!
- Foldable - they'll fit in your console or tackle box!
- Affordable - printed on both sides so they save money!
- Accurate - used by the Coast Guard and Navy!
- Complete - many combine multiple NOAA charts into one document!
- Simple to use - GPS coordinates and units!
- Easy to read - all charts are 25" x 38"!
- Up-to-Date - regularly updated to reflect the most recent information.